Facility Security Officer (FSO) | Req#3211
ActioNet is looking for a dynamic, well organized, and highly motivated individual with prior relevant experience to serve as the Facility Security Officer (FSO) to ensure full-scope program support and compliance. The FSO will be responsible for ensuring the company’s adherence to policies, practices, and procedures of the 32 CFR Part 117 “NISPOM Rule” for implementing the policies, practices, and procedures contained within. This position requires to be in the Vienna, VA office twice a week.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The FSO provides security management for all collateral classified programs in accordance with DCSA and agency specific regulations. This includes, but not limited to, the management of the following disciplines:
- DISS Management – Ensure the DISS is updated, process VARs, submit CSRs as needed, and start investigations
- Visits and meetings - Managing all processes and procedures ensuring the protection of classified information forecloses its possibility of loss or compromise.
- Security Incidents - Manage investigation and reporting in accordance with DCSA and sponsor requirements.
- Security Awareness Training & Education - providing security trainings and briefings to all employees commensurate to their level of involvement with classified
- Accurately review, respond to, and processes all security paperwork for accuracy, completion, compliance and submission through various systems.
- Conduct annual Self-inspections and provide the results to senior management and the DCSA.
- Review DD254s for accuracy and completeness of information to ensure compliance with specific programs. Request feedback, clarification, and changes as needed to DD254s.
- BS Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively interact with staff and customers at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge, experience, and demonstrated ability to successfully execute implementation and mission requirements, for most CSAs, in a large complex with multiple facilities.
- Experience using NISS, DISS, SWFT and other related DoD Security Systems.
- Focus on the partnership with our customers and employees to manage security risks, provide security training, and advance ActioNet’s mission by aligning security solutions with business needs and delivering value.
- Understanding of individual sponsor requirements to enable ActioNet programs/projects to meet their objectives.
- Experience with managing staff.
- Technical field experience including 3+ years as the FSO or the equivalent in job-relevant work experience.
- A current SSBI/T5 adjudicated to Top Secret eligibility.
- Understanding successful Risk Management versus compliance requirements to enable mission success.
- Experience with HR Systems such as ADP Vantage, Employee Orientations and HR Filing Requirements
- Experience with ThreatSwitch or understanding of security compliance systems
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.