Inside Sales Representative - Chicago
We are looking for highly motivated and successful sales professionals to join our growing Inside Sales team! In this role, you’ll work closely with our field sales and channel teams in assigned territories throughout North America. You will be responsible for aggressive lead generation, qualifying prospects, and managing opportunities to closure.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a territory plan to hit monthly and quarterly targets.
- Proactively use the phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact assigned accounts in a given territory.
- Work with SEs and the channel, develop and close opportunities to expand existing customers, and grow new customer acquisitions.
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering customer relationships through personalized contact, understanding of customer’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
- Work closely with RSDs and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly pipeline and revenue targets.
- Maintain accurate SFDC data: accounts, opportunities, pipeline and forecasts.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and enhance the collaborative inside sales selling model by working closely with sales, marketing and channel teams.
- Have 3-4 years of quota carrying and closing experience in similar insides sales roles with technology companies.
- Proven track record of consistent performance and quota attainment as an individual contributor with a demonstrated capability of selling complex IT solutions.
- Strong selling, competitive objection handling, and negotiation skills with the ability to close deals and contribute to revenue growth.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office programs and demonstrated ability to leverage various sales tools.
- Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong phone and listening skills, empathetic to customer’s and partner’s needs.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree required in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Selling Networking, Security, and SaaS solutions a plus!