Senior Staff Software QA Engineer
Gigamon is leading the convergence of networking and security operations to help organizations reduce complexity and increase efficiency of their security stack. Our GigaSECURE® Security Delivery Platform is a next-generation network packet broker that helps customers make threats more visible across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments, deploy resources faster and maximize the performance of their security tools.
Global 2000 companies and government agencies rely on Gigamon solutions to make them more agile and cut costs. 83 of Fortune 100, 7 of the top 10 Global Banks, 8 of the top 10 Mobile Phone Network Operators, 10 of the top 10 Federal Agencies use Gigamon products and solutions.
The right candidate will lead the scale and performance testing of the traffic visibility solution in the different cloud environments. Working as part of a growing and dynamic team, the candidate will thrive in a cross-functional team environment to lead and achieve project deliverables and will have the opportunity to build a new product.
- Lead the scale and performance aspects of QA for GigaVUE-FM to manage traffic visibility in cloud environments
- Work effectively with all stakeholders and engineers throughout the lifecycle of the product to deliver a competitive product on time with the right quality
- Work with customers and third-parties to understand their requirements/issues/feedback and build features that increase the lead Gigamon has in the market
- BS in CS or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience in performance and scale testing of complex distributed software in cloud environments
- Deep knowledge of and experience in Openstack and VMware environments
- Experience with scale/performance testing distributed applications in AWS, Azure, Kubernetes environments highly desired
- Scripting and automation experience using Python, REST API etc., is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with customers