Salesforce Developer & Systems Analyst
Gigamon is driving the convergence of networking and security. We provide a new way of approaching security -- of making threats more visible, deploying resources faster and maximizing the performance of our customers’ security tools and network. Gigamon is the essential element that bonds with our customers’ entire network ecosystem to make them more resilient, more agile and more secure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an experienced Salesforce.com analyst and developer, you will design, develop, and implement changes to support Gigamon’s growing Sales, Service, and Marketing functions. You will focus on developing solution to business problems based on user requirements and specifications.
- You will work with business stakeholders to develop solutions which utilize SalesForce’s native features and functions. You will help stakeholders to understand and use SalesForce best practices and to minimize use of customizations.
- You will be part of cross functional development projects integrating SalesForce with other business applications. This will include participating in the analysis of end-to-end business processes and systems.
- As needed lead parts of the development lifecycle which at times may include working with business stakeholders to develop estimates for enhancements, create test plans, supporting user training, implementation of changes in production, and post implementation support.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements including analyzing relevant operational data, and presenting on system issues to other IT teams.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Develop improvements to existing configurations, reports, and integrations
- Partner effectively with all levels of the Organization
Requirements and Qualifications
- Six to eight years of previous working experience in SFDC as an analyst and hands-on developer
- At least 2 years of build, configure, and test salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) functionality and pricing. Build and demonstrate CPQ prototypes/ Proof-of-concepts in Salesforce including product bundles, options constraints, pricing rules, product rules, advance approvals, quote templates and other CPQ features
- Hands on experience using Salesforce APIs and 3rd-party integration using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, Auth and Single Sign-On.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API, GIT, Ant, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like SFDX, ANT and Force.com IDE.
- Experience working with business partners to set requirements and design business processes using SFDC native functionality
- Experience with SFDC communities for end customers and partners
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Excel); programs including Java, C, Python, etc.
- Able to analyze system records and translate data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience with channel sales model for high tech hardware and software a plus.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred. Preferred areas of study include business or technical fields
Good to have: Salesforce Certification and experience with MS Flow, Integration technology and PowerBI