With over 30 years of cross-industry management consulting experience, DeWolff, Boberg & Associates has successfully provided services to a variety of clients worldwide and has conducted over 700 projects in 20 countries.
Management Consultants gain exposure to Fortune 500 companies in various industries and work side by side, “on the floor”, coaching frontline managers and supervisors in behavioral changes that drive sustainable performance and financial improvements.
Armed with training in our proven methodology and the knowledge gained as previous business leaders, Management Consultants customize solutions for our client’s existing people, processes and business environments to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability.
This position requires 100% weekly, Sunday-Friday travel to designated project locations.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and deliver value by:
- Professionally service client organizations to solve business issues, create value, maximize growth and improve overall performance for sustainability
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for behavioral changes
- Gather, organize and analyze data regarding key business drivers to present information in a manner that is meaningful to clients by using metrics and analytics to guide organizational decision-making
- Thoroughly understand client resource utilization to identify waste in time and resources to provide operational and performance improvement opportunities
- Openly, respectfully and professionally discuss business and organizational shortcomings with clients to provide valuable feedback and influence solutions for long-term sustainability
- Empower frontline accountability of actions, roles and responsibilities by guiding clients through self-explorations of their business segments and staff utilization
- Collaborate with frontline leaders on a daily basis to improve leadership and management behaviors
- Effectively coach clients to approach their business issues as forward thinkers to exude confidence for improving behaviors and process efficiencies
- Assist the client with tool building and/or modification
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among project team members that allows for healthy disagreements – expeditiously resolve conflicts by approaching with positive cohesiveness, supportiveness and working effectively together to enable the overall team to succeed
Travel and Per Diem:
- All travel reward points and air miles earned personally belong to each Management Consultant and can be used as preferred
- Weekend travel flexibility including company paid companion flights or other city destination accommodations
- All employees are eligible to receive a pre-tax $400.00 biweekly travel reimbursement per diem while working at a client site provided they stay at project site hotel
- A pre-tax $80.00 biweekly allowance is included for parking and transportation fare to and from employees’ home airport
- DB&A has a competitive benefits package and offers 2 plan options that pays 100% of medical premiums for employee
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k)
- Two weeks paid vacation + one week paid PTO + paid year-end holiday closure
At DB&A, our people are our greatest asset which is why we believe strongly in the internal growth and development of our employees. As a Management Consultant, individuals have the opportunity to drive their careers based on performance and contributions.
We offer a three-tier Consultant Career Track and a Project Manager Career Track with the ability to advance directly from Senior Consultant to Project Manager. As a Project Manager, there is also upward potential to become a Chief of Operations and/or a Shareholder of DB&A. Our remarkable team consists of highly competitive and committed business professionals who are passionate about building life-long rewarding careers with us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of direct supervision and management experience (Manufacturing, Distribution or Engineering industries preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen and leadership skills
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to build relationships and interface with clients at all levels of the organization
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving and client management
- Ability to juggle many responsibilities at one time to effectively partner with clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility with all levels of the organization and external client
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure and changing environments
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive daily constructive feedback
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background, criminal, financial/credit and drug screening
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
This corporation believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.