Research Analyst Intern (Part-time)
- College Credit
- Utilize internet search tools to conduct industry and market research to ensure companies meet our business model criteria and qualify them as potential leads.
- Decipher and interpret large amounts of data to determine validity and accuracy.
- Provide concise details and updates to ensure all information is captured and documented.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the Salesforce client relationship management database.
- Update and manage system organization of Salesforce and event records.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of database enhancements requests.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - Excel, Power Point and Word
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Technological savvy and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn fast and take instruction well
- Experience with Salesforce or Data.com is a plus
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.