Graphic Design Internship
DeWolff, Boberg & Associates (DB&A) is seeking an energetic undergraduate or graduate candidate to join our Corporate Team as a Graphic Designer Intern to gain valuable, hands-on experience in Marketing with various departments. This role will offer complete immersion into a fast paced, digital recruitment business and will work closely with key members, internal and external, to learn about design for social media and marketing in a business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our brand awareness among clients and candidates. This position will report to the Director of HR and partner with the Marketing Specialist to ensure alignment in vision, mission and strategy with company strategic goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create designs for social media posts
- Create designs for direct mail and email marketing campaign materials
- Create design layouts for printed publications such as case studies and newsletters
- Create design elements for the website
- Create infographics
- Other projects as needed
- Currently pursuing Marketing or Graphic Design related degrees
- Junior or Senior with portfolio preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media networking and content creation for social media
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.