Contract Renewal Administrator
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs. In a world of ever-growing challenges, Xylem delivers innovative water technology solutions throughout the cycle of water. Our technological strength across the life cycle of water is second-to-none. From collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature, our highly efficient water technologies, industrial pumps and application solutions not only use less energy and reduce life-cycle costs, but also promote sustainability.
With a diverse global workforce operating in more than 150 countries around the world, Xylem’s brands have market-leading positions, a winning reputation and a proud heritage built over 100 years in the industry.
Responsible for the management and administration of the end to end renewal process on all service contracts. Renewal of existing contracts through direct contact with customers to enhance customer relationships.
Continuously seek to identify and implement improved contract processes and procedures to drive improved renewal rates across all service contracts.
Maximise commercial opportunities and develop existing customer service contracts to ensure that all financial targets and KPI’s are achieved.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Proactive approach taken to ensure that all renewal documents are sent out within the required timescales
- Follow up on any renewals sent out ahead of the renewal, this should be via telephone as the first means of contact and attempted at least 3 times at different intervals
- Ensure that any invoices raised are accurate, liaising with Finance where required
- All calls to be answered within a prompt timely manner
- To ensure that all customer correspondence (emails & letters) is responded to within 3 working days
- Create and maintain electronic service contract files ensuring these are kept upto date at all times
- Ensure any customer/contract changes are actioned and all applicable systems updated
- Maintain all company systems with upto date and accurate details of each service contract, including correct details, site information for handover sheet
- Investigate and resolve customer invoicing disputes, looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience and internal processes to eliminate disputes
- Take full ownership and responsibility for resolving customer complaints
- All additional administrations task are completed
- Meet individual objectives and development goals whilst contributing to team and department targets
- The post-holder must comply with the Company’s Policies and Procedures and Code of Conduct.
- To undertake additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job.
- Identify issues and improvements within own team and work with management to drive performance and continuous improvement
- To undertake additional duties as required including supporting other teams, commensurate with the level of the job.
Continuous Improvement Mindset
Developing Capability (For People Managers)
Leading People & Teams (For People Managers)
Internal: Finance, Operations, Co-ordinators, Sales
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Preferably qualified to NVQ Level 1 or higher/equivalent level qualification.
- Solid organisational and administrative skills gained in a customer focused environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Project, Word etc) and with experience of using in house systems
- Proactive approach and proven ability to perform under pressure and to deadlines
- Office based
- Office based
Standard weekly job hours:
- 37.25 hours
- Travel to other Xylem sites in the UK and to customers may be required