Country marketing communications manager
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM Water Solutions Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Country marketing communication manager
- Develop the local marketing plan, in line with the European & local Business plans and the local market environment, with the aim to promote Xylem’s company, products and services and achieve the marketing objectives.
- Be active part in the local management, take the initiative and drive actions locally.
- Lead change in alignment with the European Marketing directives.
- Manage locally all marketing initiatives and tools for the consistent implementation of the plan;
- Manage the external communication, targeting the key stakeholders (eg. customers, prospects, specifiers, institutional, press media) and contribute to the internal communication inside the Commercial Team.
- Monitor the results of the marketing initiatives, and drive corrective actions;
- Prepare and ensure the respect of the local marketing budget.
- Coordinate the marketing initiatives with other relevant departments: Europe Marketing, GCs, local sales teams, local technical teams, local purchasers, and local finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Documented experience with digital marketing & social media
- High level of customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a complex company matrix
- Expert digital competence
Knowledge of Indesign and the Adobe Creative Suite of tools, Marketo/Workfront/Salesforce/Episerver for Web.2 translations/Mobile sales tool)
- Analytical and project management skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (oral and written)
- Good local language writing skills
- Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in brand development
- Previous experience in an International company
- Degree in environmental, civil or engineering is a plus
Location: Torokbalint, Hungary