Manager / Senior Manager Design
Doc No. :D/HRD/03
Rev. No. 00
Page 1 of 2
Location : Vadodara, India
Category/Department : WS Engineering
Job Title: Manager / Sr. Manager
Reports To: GM
Purpose of Position: Engineering of large pumps
Summary of the scope of responsibilities
Detailed Design Engineering of column pumps and metallic volute pumps.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Details of the Job Responsibilities)
Responsible for Hydraulic and mechanical design of Column and metallic volute and Turbine pumps.
Preparation of technical data sheet for Column and metallic volute pumps.
Hydraulic pump component development.
3D modelling and detailing of pump component using Creo.
ERP configuration of pump BOM.
Support to cross functional team.
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES (Details of minimum requirements)
- Minimum Professional/educational qualification and experience:
- 4-Year bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering – Full time
- 2 –Years- Master’s Degree .
- Experience Required:
- 16 to 20 years of experience in pump design.
- Important competencies and knowledge required
- Pump engineering
- Software: AutoCAD , Creo and MS Excel
- Experience of Pump design calculations
- knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- GD & T knowledge
- Skills and Abilities
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Good team player
- Fluent knowledge of Creo
- Good technical knowledge
- Good communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Take responsibility.
- Stamina and Adaptability
- Capable of working with cross functional team.
- Flexible to work in different condition.
- Working Conditions
- Visit to suppliers / customers.
- Visit to Value center
Reviewed and Approved By and Date:Noted By and Date:
Department Head:H R Department:
Note: This job description outlines the essential duties for this position. The Company retains the right change, add to, or eliminate duties and/or positions in order to meet business requirements. The Company will make reasonable accommodations for an applicant or employee who has a disability defined under the provisions of the ADA or other applicable legislation.