HR Business Partner
The major responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Policy development/implementation and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company-wide committee facilitation
- Company employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Work close to the local MD and management as a Strategic Business Partner.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Lead the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- 5/7 years in similar positions
- Human Resources Degree or Similar
- English advanced
- Spanish speaking will be an add value
- Strategic thinking
- Deliver results
- Effective communication / Build relationships
- Integrity and Ethic
- Create the future