1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
If you appreciate an international setting and be part of a global leading water technology company with great outlook for the future, this might be something for you.
We are now looking to expand our Product Development department with an Approvals Coordinator. You will play a key role in driving and maintaining regulatory compliance and certification for Xylem´s pump and mixer products for a global market.
As an Approvals Coordinator, you participate throughout the products’ full life cycles working close to Technical Product Owners, Project Managers and other R&D functions to identify certification needs as well as planning and managing the certification.
- Lead the approval process towards external Notified Body in cooperation with Project manager, Technical Product Owner and Lab testing engineer.
- Preparing documentation for new certificate applications and revisions of existing certificates
- Ensuring that applications are following requirements from Notified Body’s, legislations and standards
- Managing certificates and other documents related to each approval and making them available at appropriate locations
- Knowing, understanding and interpreting standards and other governing documents
- Collect, evaluate and communicate new regulatory requirements, limitations and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate audits from Notified Body
This opportunity requires a person with strong attention to details, high level of integrity, a systematic approach to work, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It is to your advantage if you possess good technical understanding, understanding of the product life cycle, are a team player with good communication skills.
You enjoy solving problems of a regulatory kind.
You most likely have a higher education as an engineer or similar. We prefer that you have 3 or more years of experience working with standards, certification, or mechanical engineering.
Furthermore, we are looking for a curious person that is good at keeping deadlines.
You need to be fluent in English, both oral and written.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected] .
Welcome with your application!