Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you are passionate about sales and possess a strong drive to deliver customer focused solutions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you within our available External Sales role.
You will be keen to promote Xylem and its portfolio of products as the company of choice for all things-water and waste water related across a number of markets, within a dedicated sales region predominantly in and around the greater Brisbane area.
Your new role
- Undertakes site visits to our existing and potential clients in accordance with the sales plan
- Provides advice/support to customers on a range of Xylem products, attempting to match customer needs with engineered solutions
- Promotes service, spare parts rental and contract functions
- Analyses sources of tender information and future construction projects and follows up on leads
- Prepares sales orders, reports and paperwork to satisfy branch and customer requirements.
- Ensures all pricing policies are followed, and ensures compliance with Xylem Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a technical sales role in solution selling
- Pump / Water industry experience (highly desirable)
- Current driver's license
- Excellent problem solving abilities with a customer focus
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience working with a CRM tool
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Generous base salary, quarterly bonus + ongoing employee perks
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Paid parental leave
- Career succession planning and ongoing training to ensure you grow within your role
- Relevant tools of trade to allow you to perform at your absolute best
- Join a professional and passionate team
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”