Technical Sales Specialist
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you share our passion for providing outstanding customer service and you are an enthusiastic team player we have a Technical Sales Specialist role for you at our Perth branch.
In this fast paced role you will be responsible for compiling technical customer quotations by applying your engineering knowledge, utilising internal references, liaising with our Application Engineers & Product Management Teams to ensure excellent customer service and on-time product delivery.
You will be keen to build positive relationships and continually promote Xylem as the company of choice for all things-water related. You will have a strong desire to learn about our customers, our culture and our vast product portfolio.
Skills and experience required:
- Preferably a qualification in an engineering capacity
- A strong technical mechanical aptitude and background (preferably working with pump selection/design)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skill
- Well-developed computer skills Microsoft Office
- A keen interest in continuing to develop your own skills as well as an understanding of Xylem products and applications
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Company income protection
- Base salary and annual bonus
- Additional company superannuation contribution
- Subsidised health insurance through Medibank
- Subsidised gym membership (50% reimbursement p.a)
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!