Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are excited to announce we are in the position to bring on board a passionate and experienced FP&A Analyst responsible for the reporting of Orders,Cost of Sales, Margins and Project and Management accounting across the business.
If you are seeking the next step in your career to truely make a difference and be recognised for your valued experience, now is the time to apply within.
Your new role
- Weekly Salesperson (SFA) reporting
- Weekly Flash reporting to HQ
- Branch Analysis and Profit and Loss reporting
- Vertical Market analysis and reporting
- Product Revenue and Cost reporting
- Branch/Product Price Realization and Volume Mix reporting
- Branch Price Realization and Volume Mix reporting
- Group Reporting and Analysis
- Monthly and Quarterly forecasting
- Preparation of Annual budgets
- Business intelligence rollout and administrator
- Adhoc project initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience in the FPA field, within a commercial environment
- CA/CPA qualified (highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills, looking beyond the numbers and be able to suggest alternatives or ways forward
- Capacity for strategic thinking and the timely development of creative solutions to business issues
- Exposure to ERP systems, project accounting and month end tasks
- A self-motivated, self-starter attitude with strong communication skills
- Strong business partnering skills, and well developed influencing skills
- Exposure to multi-site operations, SOX compliance and tight global reporting deadlines(highly desirable)
- Experience in the Water Industry or other Original Equipment Manufacturing(OEM) /Sales business(highly desirable)
Apply now for
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader with a strong focus on Commercial excellence, Innovation and Creativity, and sustainable communities
- Work with a collaborative team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Healthy work/life blend
- Attractive and competitive salary, bonus and ongoing employee benefits
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water,apply now!