Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving the world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are now in the position to bring on board a passionate and positive Marketing Coordinator to be based at our Eastern Creek office.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with the promotion of Xylem, its products & services and associated thought leadership to customers and stakeholders in a variety of key industry sectors, with a specific focus on event marketing.
Your new role
- Completes planning, execution and continuous improvement of event marketing including Xylem’s presence at trade exhibitions, open houses, customer seminars & webinars, entertainment/networking events and golf days
- Management of the Xylem display product fleet
- Supports the planning, execution and continuous improvement of key internally hosted events such as the annual Xylem Oceania sales conference and also the distributor conference
- Assists in the development of marketing communications activities to support event marketing, including promotional items/giveaways, brochures/sales collateral, email and marketing automation programs, press advertising, public relations and social media
- Owns the relationship and acts as the central point of contact between Xylem and key industry associations, chambers of commerce, educational institutions, government and non-government organizations
- Supports the execution and coordination of key corporate citizenship associated with the Xylem Watermark program in conjunction with internal Oceania Watermark Champions
- Other duties as required relating to marketing communications strategies and functions
- Preferred 2+ years’ experience within a marketing related role
- Strong commercial awareness with demonstrated commercial experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage several priorities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce and Marketo (desirable)
- Qualification in the field of business & marketing or event management (desirable however not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Base salary, annual bonus and ongoing employee benefits (subsidised healthcare and gym membership)
- Work with a business and people that are positive and passionate about what they do
- Down to earth and approachable executive team
- Healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference and join Xylem Watermark, the company’s volunteer program