Project Manager Installations
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Xylem’s Europe business is a $1.3B revenue region supporting all Xylem segments and growth centers. It also houses key manufacturing units that supply products to Xylem globally, key research & development centers, and other critical support functions for Xylem globally.
The main scope of PM is execute installation and rental projects in line with buget as well as with EHS and ethics standards.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Executing rental and installations projects
- Trucking all costs and revenues
- Achieving budget goals for rental and installation projects
- Preparing all necessary documents, defining and keeping all milestones for each project
- Delivering all necessary information in a phase of preparation offer (subcontractors offers, products)
- Delivering all necessary information to an accounting department – to prepare monthly estimations of costs, revenue and margin
- Executing and promoting EHS and ethics rules.
- Keeping EHS Xylem standards for subcontractors
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Building efficient relationships with customers
- Project Management skills
- Effective communication
- Experience in Project Management
- 3+ years of professional experience in Project Management
- Knowledge and understanding of connections and processes between stakeholders
- Experience in sewage installations and/or sanitary construction and construction law
- Technical background would be an asset
- Travel requirement: min 80%
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.