Global Product Line Manager
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: Xylem Inc. seeks to hire a Global Product Line Manager to act as the driving force for continued growth of the Bell & Gossett Brand, focusing specific attention on the B&G Centrifugal Pumps product category. The role oversees all aspects of portfolio and product support and life cycle management to maximize value for the customer.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Leading development of new product ideas and strategic plans for the product line.
- Organizing the development and execution of product training.
- Supervising the product team whose primary responsibility is to provide technical customer support and assist with portfolio management.
- Traveling as necessary to foster strong customer relationship and portfolio understanding.
- Collecting voice of customer information and develop a strong funnel of new product ideas.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- BS. Mechanical Engineering, Marketing or related discipline. Ideal: MBA
- 5 years experience in product management, application engineering, or marketing disciplines. Ideal: exposure to pumping or pump related industry.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers and Allies.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Considerations made for hybrid/remote work and flexible scheduling.
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Regularly required to listen, talk to, and see employees.
- Regularly work on a computer and participate in video meetings.
- Light lifting (20-25 lbs.), office environment
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.