Senior ServiceMax Administrator
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: The Sr. ServiceMax Administrator is responsible for providing operational support for Xylem’s global Field Service (ServiceMax) solutions. By partnering with business leaders, IT team members and consultants, they will deliver solid, timely, and if necessary creative designs to solve complex business scenarios with the application. They will design, configure, implement, and support Xylem’s ServcieMax application.
**This position can be based and performed in any location in the United States, except Colorado**
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Ensure the best practice use of ServiceMax where possible to solve Xylem system process issues that are in scope for ServiceMax.
- Coordinate the successful implementation of ServiceMax initiatives by reviewing business requirements, completing architecture solution designs, configuring and coding solutions, and supporting production implementations.
- Partner with functional groups and development teams (3rd Party Consultants and Salesforce and ServiceMax Administrators as provided by contract) to deliver against product and service goals and business requirements.
- Support and perform ServiceMax administration and governance tasks (user administration, configuration and code migrations across the landscape).
- Proactively monitor help desk system and service ticket aging reports to ensure timely resolution of system enhancements and defects.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve user satisfaction. Research reported system issues and provide recommendations for replacing or improving ineffective processes, and make suggestions for new ones.
- Coordinate the design, documentation, implementation and continuous improvement of CRM operational policies, processes and system across the company.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 Years minimum ServiceMax configuration experience.
- 5 Plus years IT indusgry experience.
- Strong understanding of ServiceMax out-of-box capabilities.
- Proficient in Salesforce Apex coding.
- Experience integrating ServiceMax and Salesforce with external systems.
- Experience with ServiceMax Partner Communities a plus.
- Programming experience in Java, C#, or other relevant programming languages a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (20% expectation).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is generally conducted in an office environment.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to communicate orally.
- Ability to use hands and fingers dexterously to operate office equipment.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- May require travel to project sites.
- Work may require lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required in certain situations.
- Employee must comply with all local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office: Florescent lighting, dust, recycled air, cooling fans, semi-enclosed areas, central heating, seasonal warmer temperatures and office noise
- Shop: In locations with a factory or shop floor, exposure to factory/shop and machinery.
- Travel: Approximately 25%
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.