Business Development Manager After Market & Service - IBERIA
PLEASE APPLY ONLY WITH AN ENGLISH CV
This role uses local market knowledge to create and implement specific strategies to grow the aftermarket business.
The Aftermarket Manager will gain a deep understanding of the different Commercial Sales teams, market segments, and key business drivers that impact our business.
This position will gather any competitive, product-focused information and funnel it to other Company’s functions to ensure the customer requirements, and market opportunities are captured.
This role will include training to teams in order to best promote Aftermarket business.
For the indirect channel the Aftermarket Manager will check and keep the control (Flygt Service Partners and CAL) of Partners’:
- right coverage,
- Documentation (contracts,…) in line with the Company procedures.
The Aftermarket Manager will support the Commercial Team with parts selections and quotations to achieve Aftermarket targets.
Due to the competitive environment of AWS Service, which is mainly composed by small distributor/service companies, the Aftermarket Manager will work side by side with AWS direct Service Techs with the following goals:
- scan of competitive service offering (players, value propositions)
- responsibility of the AWS Service P&L, in term of:
- AWS service list price
- % of direct and indirect revenues performed by each AWS Service tech
- Control of the cost and quality of outsourced service
- Increase spare parts sales by providing dedicated focus on aftermarket performance and customer service objectives.
- Work with Growth Centers to promote aftermarket sales to the customers and dealer base.
- Control Aftermarket KPIs and acts upon those.
- Manage parts sales activities and report related issues through consistent analysis of trends and changes.
- Provide feedback on customer issues to Commercial Team and Growth Centers
- Develop and local training to the Commercial Team and Indirect Channel on new parts and new tools.
- Follow Growth Centers’ suggestions to implement and keep the aftermarket list price updated.
- Transferring technical and commercial information related to products marketed by Xylem Water Solutions Spain and Portugal.
- Provide local support for key AM products, rollout-marketing strategies including customer demonstration events, open houses and other public events to generate sales.
- Follow the rules of the business code of conduct and corporate policies.
Requirements and experiences:
- Engineering degree (preferred mechanical or hydraulic)
- Strong knowledge of Service & Aftermarket functions, preferably with experience with real workshop operations and manufacturing processes
- Background experience in the industrial sector
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position as a Manager
- Experience in People Management: at least 3-5 people
- Competence in rotating machines (also from other markets)
- Good level of analytical skills (smart capability especially with Excel tools)
- High level of teaming skills, both within Service organization and sales/partners network
- Very Good knowledge of the English language and Native Spanish language.
- Strong communication skills
- Cooperation and team working.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Position requires travelling, approx. 40% of the time.
Quality and ESH requirements
Adherence to ESH and Quality Company procedures
Overview of Xylem
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY WITH AN ENGLISH CV