Computer Scientist, Engineering Leadership Development Program
Engineering Leadership Development Program
Are you looking for a Opportunity of a lifetime?
Xylem is undergoing a digital transformation, going from a product and hardware based offering to also include more digital offerings. In order to accelerate this process we have started the Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) where we will allow you to spend two years in three different assignments which one of these assignments will be abroad. These assignments around the world will help you to quickly learn how Xylem works and spot opportunities for how you can effectively apply your knowledge to accelerate our digital journey. At each of these assignments you will be given a problem to solve within these eight months together with education in Continuous Improvement, formal presentations to senior leadership, and leadership training.
This will allow you to effectively apply your knowledge within Xylem to really make a difference!
The program consist of 12 members from around the world and it starts June 2020, make sure to not miss this chance to develop yourself and make a difference.
At each of the assignments/locations will you be located in a team of experts that you can discuss and learn from, they might necessarily not be experts in your field but it is an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge while progressing the given tasks.
- Plan and perform the task at each location
- Maintaining high quality work while fulfilling the requirements of the tasks
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills.
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Complete program training and a required green belt project
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Analytics or Software Engineering
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead and work in teams
- Prior internship, co-op or research experience
Above that, to be successful in this role you must have excellent people and communications skills; able to influence and motivate others cross functionally and geographically. You take initiatives and have good skills in creating and developing long lasting relations. You are driven, structured and like team work and to create results through teams. The work environment encourages open dialogues and a continuous improvement mindset.
Are you up for this opportunity?
Apply for this program through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this program and would like to know more about it, please contact Anna Elm, HR, +467 083 67134. Welcome with your application!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark, train or compete with us through our sports club ”Xylem IF” or join our Art club to participate in art raffles or go to the theatre.
The representative for Unionen is Mikael Lövås and the representative for the Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers “Sveriges Ingenjörer” is Lukas Limrell, tel: +46 8 475 60 00.