Manager Marketing Operations, Analytics Europe (m/w/d)
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) A leading global water technology company.
Xylem is a global water technology company with 17.000 employees, dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at Xylem - a job with a purpose.
Brief Description/Job Summary
Manager Marketing Operations (m/w/d)
The Role: The primary objective of this position is to provide leadership, direction and support to Xylem Analytics’ European Marketing Communications team. This position will develop and implement leading marketing capabilities, implement standard tools, and lead Xylem Analytics’ Marketing Operations team. This position will focus on European marketing activities, particularly:
Driving demand / lead generation activities
Continuous improvement of the efficiency, effectiveness, and creativity of Xylem Analytic’s digital and conventional marketing capabilities, particularly in Europe
Working across Analytics’ European marketing team to develop and execute annual marketing plans
Collaborate with the Analytics and Xylem marketing teams to drive standardization of tools and processes.
Driving the growth of our ecommerce revenue
Direct leadership of the European marketing operations team (6 people)
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Analytics Director of Marketing to implement activities in support of yearly business objectives including orders, leads and new contact generation
- Set employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews, recommends actions and developmental requirements to reach our strategic goals.
- Turn strategic goals and objectives into scalable, actionable marketing plans that deliver results for sales and/or engagement,
- Establish key performance metrics, maintain regular measurement & reporting disciplines, and effectively communicate results, analysis, recommendations and actions to key stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement in our marketing effectiveness through optimizing our marketing mix, developing deeper digital marketing capabilities, and implementing standard tools.
- Work closely with other members of the Product Marketing teams to build and execute holistic customer marketing plans across our vertical market segments (Surface Water, Process, Lab, Ocean & Coastal, etc.)
- Lead the development, coordination and execution of marketing, branding, publicity and other internal and external communications campaigns. Collaborate with key interdepartmental stakeholders to maximize exposure of XA products & services.
- Working closely with Xylem’s Sales team; enabling them to meet our joint targets by ensuring the broader marketing team arms them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Assist in the planning and execution of larger marketing activities as required.
- Assist and work with Xylem’s broader marketing team as required
This role requires an experienced Marketing Manager who is a fluent German (minimum C-Level) and English speaker, able to communicate with stakeholders and teams on a national and international level.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Niklas Naunheim, Corporate Recruiter at +49 1621374371.
We are looking forward to your application!
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.