Senior FP&A Analyst
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges.
We are excited to announce we are in the position to bring on board a passionate and experienced Senior FP&A Analyst.
You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the business through providing meaningful insights into the performance and financial outlook of the business.
In this role you have the opportunity to add worth, be valued and join a high performing team within a global organisation.
Your new role
- Financial analysis – provide commercial support to managers and influence key stakeholders to achieve financial targets
- Develop and load forecasts and drive improvements to forecasting procedures
- Work with Operational partners to develop multi-level annual budgets
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, optimize margins and reduce cost
- Prepare monthly financial and operational reporting packages
- Provide analysis to explain the MTD, QTD and full year variances and perform trend/pattern analysis
- Execute business modelling as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in the FPA field, within a commercial environment
- CA/CPA qualified (highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills, looking beyond the numbers and be able to suggest alternatives
- Effective business partnering skills, and well developed influencing skills
- Capacity for strategic thinking and the timely development of creative solutions to business issues
- Experience with ERP systems, project accounting and month end tasks
- Team leadership and/or coaching peers experience (highly desirable)
Apply now for
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Base salary, annual bonus, superannuation + ongoing employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you are seeking the next step in your career to truely make a difference and be recognised for your valued experience, now is the time to apply within.