- Support Workday Implementation Data Conversion and testing
- Support Integrations within Workday and Payroll Systems
- Project manage development of future integrations into Workday and special projects as applicable.
- Support Workday Reporting Requests
- Acts as key liaison between Emerging Markets business process owners and technical vendor support.
- Primary system analyst support for the Emerging Markets HR Partners.
- Perform system testing and data validations.
- Supports Workday HCM implementation for data conversion, transition data, reporting, and integrations with payroll.
- Build, maintain, and deliver training and supporting materials.
- Prepares and delivers reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Support Jobvite (ATS) enhancements for the Emerging Markets region.
- Oversee mass data uploads including organizational updates and acquisition data.
- Participate as a working team member on the Global HRIS team.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Information Systems, HR, Business or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- 5-10 years of HR Technology experience
- Project management experience required.
- ADP Streamline experience preferred.
- Workday experience preferred with emphasis on Workday Reporting.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge and experience of how technology can be applied to support HR operations.
- Must be strong in Microsoft office, specifically Excel and SharePoint.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with ATS and HRIS Systems preferred.Must be well-organized and very detail oriented