Human Resources Business Partner
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem is a leading global water technology company with operations in more than 150 countries; a passionate, talented, and experienced workforce; well-known industry-leading brands and water solution products.
Xylem Morocco seeks to appoint an HR Business Partner, to be established in Casablanca, Morocco.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to business leaders to ensure effective deployment of people strategies are consistent with business goals and operating plans. Work collaboratively with line leaders to coach, advise, support and engage around achievement of business objectives at local, regional and organizational levels.
- Provision of generalist HR advice and HR services to management and staff
- Supporting managers with performance appraisal/ performance management and performance discussions
- Supports managers with induction/orientation for new starters aligned to career progression model
- Implements structural change and improved organizational design initiatives, recommending areas for cost control and growth and managing overall change process
- Supports salary reviews and compensation/benefits changes including alignment with market competitive offering for fixed and variable pay structure
- Effectively handles management of expats including immigration matters, compensation and benefits and relocation assignments
- Supports return to work, injury management process and exit strategies if required
- Assisting with the implementation, training and introduction of the ERP system Workday into the business
- Project work as required which may be of a local, regional or global nature
- Tertiary qualifications in the area of business, human resource management or industrial psychology
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the field of Human Resources with experience covering a broad generalist remit
- Knowledge of current employment laws and practices
- Experience using Workday ERP system(highly desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the business nationally
- Ability to think and act independently with minimum supervision
- High energy, personal presence and maturity
What you will get in return:
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader with a strong focus on Commercial excellence, Innovation and Creativity, and sustainable communities.
- Work with a supportive, close knit team that is passionate and positive about what they do
- Healthy work/life blend
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!