Area sales manager IND & BS
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs. Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Water Solutions Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Area sales manager (Industry & Building Services segment)
- Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of overall sales strategy for an assigned geography of Industry & Building Services (HVAC) customer accounts.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
- Strong cooperation with Technical & Sales Support in order to serve the customers timely and with required quality level
- Making monthly reports in SalesForce
- Provide professional advice for customers
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and communicate business strategy and objectives
- Acting as sense of urgency
- BA, MSC in engineering (civil engineer OR mechanical engineer OR environmental engineer OR electrical engineer)
- 5+ years of experience in sales of technical solutions / products
- Willingness to learn new innovative water technologies
- Working with designers, contractors, consultants
- Well written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and abroad a few times a year)
- MS Office user-level knowledge
- Sales experience in the field of manufacturing industry / building service applications
- Driving license
- Experience in the field of water industry
- Existing network with clients in manufacturing industry / building service
- Channel management experience (distributors, wholesalers)
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events