HR Business Partner
About the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work with a global team of smart and ambitious people. The role will provide effective business partnering to a broad array of leadership teams and key stakeholders and will initially support our Commercial Teams delivery of a broad range of HR activities. The successful candidate will report to the Sr HRBP UK & I Region.
As a HR Business partner, you will join a team of HRBPs providing strategic people insight and acumen to the UK & I Commercial leadership team, aiding the delivery of company objectives. The HR Business Partner will guide, mentor, and challenge business leaders and be a consultant on people initiatives supporting the Sr HRBP in the development and delivery of Xylem’s HR strategy and agenda to realise the company’s vision and mission.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Ensure HR partnership to the UK & Ireland: develop, manage, coordinate, and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
- Provide HR solutions support, process knowledge, advice and consultation to line management. Provide tools and information to support effective delivery of HR services and processes.
- Conduct and coordinate multiple HR projects.
- Gather and analyze HR and client feedback and diagnoses business / people issues to collaborate with local management in developing and implementing solutions.
- Support organization design, people development and change management focused on development and implementation of activities against business strategy.
- Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
- Champion employees appraisal process.
- Participate in designing, delivering and implementing training and development programs. Cooperate with external consulting companies. Organize local trainings; optimize investment (including optimal use of Government funds).
- Work in partnership towards with our TA Team and local agencies (applicant flow, pre-employment, interviews, on-boarding for personnel, students, and temporary employees).
- Recruit the best talents and organize for them the needed induction plan.
- Manage the annual salary review process and collaborate with payroll to ensure the correct information about salary or benefit changes. Administers workers compensation and all related documentation.
- Supports the performance review program.
- Maintains Database for personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Collaborate with ESH to insure the legal requirements in terms of trainings and medical programs
- Facilitates client compliance with HR policy and coaches clients on Xylem values and behaviors as required.
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.