Bid Support Analyst
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem are looking for a Bid Support Analyst to join our Bid team to assist in the response of Strategic Framework bids, manage portals, identify relevant opportunities and send to relevant stakeholders.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Work closely and under direction of the Bid Manager to help ensure all bids are written to high standards to help increase the win ratio of submitted tenders.
- Work with key members of individual bid teams (Business Development managers, SME, Account Managers, Service Managers) to support delivery of business objectives.
- Keeping company information pack folder on file up to date. Ensuring all information on file is relevant and reflects Xylems UK current status. This would involve liaising with several departments across the business once gaps have been identified.
- Helping with administration tasks – maintaining portals (Achilles, Altius, Constructionline etc), supplier questionnaires, RFI’s, insurance requests, information requests.
- Assisting with the saving of answers created for tenders submitted and appropriate filing into the bid library and archiving outdated information as required.
- Reviewing the bid library and archiving relevant material to ensure that information on file is accurate improving efficiency of responding to tenders. Develop a programme of works in collaboration with Bid Manager to fill gaps in the content.
- Identifying potential opportunities form OJEU and market scanning that could be of interest to the business and communicating with relevant stakeholders to see if the tender is of interest after confirming with Bid Manager.
- Can download documents off portals and send to relevant stakeholders after opportunity has been identified of potential interest.
- Supporting on key bids as and when is required as directed by Bid Manager.
- Completing company information on bids that includes, company details, insurance, certifications, data protection, environmental and sustainability information.
- Keeping municipal framework sheet up to date.
- Establish and maintain good working networks with internal stakeholders.