Service & Rental Administrator
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is global water technology provider with one mission: to help our customers solve water through the power of technology and expertise. Let’s create a world that is more water-secure and sustainable for all. We have the opportunity of a lifetime to solve water. Let’s work together and lead the way.
We are seeking a motivated and driven Service and Rental Administrator who is passionate about supporting the Service and Rental Industry by providing administrative support, communication and reports to the Service and Rental leadership team. This role will also provide support to the Service and Rental Coordinators across our Australian branches. The role encompasses, local facility administration function of the day to day operation of the Perth facility management. Including supporting the local Perth Service and Rental team.
This role is based at our Perth Airport office and being offered either full time or on a flexible basis which could be reduced hours across 4-5 working days – depending on what works best for you!
- Is the key support person to the Service and Rental General Manager and liaises between Service and Rental leadership team
- Supports National Service and Rental team ensuring administration, training and mandatory compliance obligations are completed on time
- Manages customer site access and compliance and manages employee site access data and personnel information.
- Schedules appointments and maintains key events for the Service and Rental General Manager and leadership team
- Maintains ESH records via monthly safety meetings & MESH reporting and maintains and participates in environmental, management and safety audits
- Completes reports on labour time sheets across all locations
- Watermark will assist/ lead in the organizing of watermark events
- Demonstrated experience in administration, support and customer focused role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the business nationally
- Ability to think and act independently with minimum supervision
- High energy, personal presence and maturity
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service
- Hold a current drivers licence
What you will get in return
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader delivering water solutions
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Attractive base salary, annual bonus + 11.5% superannuation
- Healthy work/life balance
- Company funded income protection
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
This is an opportunity for a capable Administrator who thrives in a high-performance environment. If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!