Client Solutions Architect (Treatment)
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving the world's most critical water challenges. Xylem Vue is our digital solutions platform that combines smart and connected technologies, intelligent systems and services, and 100+ years of problem-solving expertise — reducing water loss, improving performance, lowering costs and providing great customer service—while ensuring water safety, affordability and resiliency.
In this newly developed role working across emerging markets, including China, Asia, India, the Middle East and Africa, as well as Australia and New Zealand, you will be a trusted advisor to clients and lead digital transformation programs by developing the appropriate technical solutions to address client’s business requirements for Water and Wastewater Treatment systems.
The Client Solutions Architect role will see you collaborate with Sales, Delivery, Engineering and Product Management teams to provide technical consultancy to stakeholders throughout the sales and project delivery processes.This challenging role based out of Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne will see you:
- Engage with clients in a technical advisor capacity to provide technical presentations, product demonstrations, solution guidance, and educate clients on the value propositions of the solutions
- Evaluate the available technologies across Xylem, communicating and collaborating with product owners, to design the solution that can best address client’s business problems in water and wastewater treatment
- Support proposal development by defining the solution requirements, provide technical specifications, and develop project budgets
- Translate customer needs into solutions and effectively communicate the solution designs to delivery, product and engineering teams to drive the delivery of the projects
- Solve complicated, open-ended treatment problems by applying optimization techniques and innovative data analytics over sensor data and hydraulic models
- Implement solutions through conducting data analysis using Xylem’s analytics and optimisation tools, architecting real-time hydraulic models, and validating results from the decision support tools
- Act as industry thought leader, obtaining industry engagement, and speaking opportunities to raise Xylem profile.
Success in this role requires strong consultative solution selling skills, deep technical expertise, and robust problem-solving skills. You will be an influencer, a negotiator and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business and with our customers. You will come with previous experience working with Water or Wastewater and be degree qualified in System, Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. You will have experience with solution architecting and/or solution selling and may have exposure to hydro informatics/IT/hydraulic modelling and programming experience in software languages such as Python, R, C++, MatLab.
This rewarding role primarily based in Australia will see you travel across the emerging markets region and complete three months of training in Germany when restrictions allow.
Work for a global leader who truly values their people and be rewarded with generous employee benefits like bonuses, company funded income protection, car allowance and the opportunity to join Xylem’s volunteer program “Watermark” and become part of the solution to “Solve water”! Apply Now or contact [email protected] for more information.