Senior Analyst FP&A
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Senior FP&A Analyst
Sustainable Profitability of the Business
- Developing financial reports to support the region strategy
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Support the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts
- Design and maintain early alert process for financial tracking, ensuring accurate data for all financial results
- Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data
- Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
- Provide perspective on business results across multiple countries
- Review accruals with Accounting monthly
- Establish monthly reporting package, P&L, profitability, expenses, etc.
- Prepare and submits the Latest Best Estimate (LBE) cycles
- Monitor overdue accounts
- Performs any other task/activity that might from time to time be identified by the manager.
- Data Entry: Enter financial data in a timely manner.
- Prepares financial, statistical and management reports
- Establish and maintains bonus, discount, sales deduction analysis and tracking reports
- Submits the reports and meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Adhere to company prescribed Policies and Procedures and inspire others.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Effective verbal, written, and client management skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Time Management: Prioritizes work to meet goals and deadlines.
- Individual consideration: Advises and teaches people who need it.
Key Performance Indicators
- Net Sales and standard margin
- Project and initiate evaluations with concrete recommendations
- Forecast accuracy
- Effective coordination of financial processes, resulting in accurate financial planning and analysis
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience)
- CA/ICWAI, or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience between accounting or audit and planning