Senior CPQ Analyst
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The Senior CPQ Analyst is responsible for designing and configuring CPQ solutions that support strategic business processes. By partnering with business leaders, IT team members and consultants, this role is responsible for delivering solid, timely, and creative designs to solve complex business scenarios with the corporate-wide CPQ application.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Ensures the best practice architecture for the CPQ application.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Identify problem areas, identify causes of problems, and suggest actions for solving them.
- Create and/or contribute to technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and system design documents.
- Participate in project/sprint planning, status, and review meetings.
- Partners with functional groups and development teams to deliver against goals and business requirements.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve user satisfaction.
- Coordinates the design, documentation, implementation and continuous improvement of the CPQ application operational policies, processes, and system.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 5 plus years CPQ systems hands on configuration experience in one of the modern platforms such as Salesforce CPQ, Tacton, Oracle CPQ, Apttus CPQ, etc...
- 5 Plus years IT industry experience.
- Strong understanding of CPQ out-of-box capabilities.
- Programming experience in Java, C#, or other relevant programming languages a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (20% expectation).
- The proven ability to present information in various forms so as to clearly communicate the meaning of that information to a broad audience in an actionable and unambiguous way
- Able to understand and digest complex material from one domain or discipline and present it to people of a different discipline without loss in translation
- Experience in effectively leading, influencing and building relationships with teams spanning multiple functions and organization branches
- Experience in effectively managing people remotely
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above. Other travel as needed or required by the company. (20% expectation)
- Standard for salaried employees with ability to manage some variation in work demands day to day and month to month.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Further, if the Company determines this role may be performed in or from Colorado, the salary range is $110,000 to $150,000 plus bonus. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors such as location, qualifications, certifications, relevant work experience and other factors, consistent with applicable law. We offer a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.