Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving our world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Service Manager to lead our Mentone team in delivering Xylem's promise of quality, customer satisfaction and service excellence.
You will be results-driven with a desire to continue to profitably grow our service and rental business.
- Supporting the sales team to meet service revenue targets
- Providing strong leadership, role clarity and motivating branch service staff
- Ensuring continuous growth in revenue whilst controlling expenses
- Manage planning of repairs, cost and quality control of large rental fleet
- Arranges and allocates the performance of service and emergency work on pumping and associated equipment
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers on service, workshop and product related issues
Skills & Experience required
- Trade qualified with a minimum of five years' demonstrated experience in a supervisory role in pumps/engineering (preferably working with water/wastewater) and with exposure to business management principles
- Considerable mechanical ability as well as electrical, combined with excellent problem solving skills, and time management skills
- Must be an excellent communicator, with an ability to lead and motivate staff with a genuine commitment to customer service and a passion for exceeding expectations
What you will get in return
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- Subsidised gym membership and private healthcare
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”