Lead Electrical Engineer
Department: - Treatment and Dewatering
Job Title: Asst Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager
Purpose of Position: Capable to Work as Lead Electrical Engineer (Design and Engineering)
Summary of the Scope of responsibilities:
He shall be responsible for the Entire Design and engineering work of Municipal STP (SBR based)/Municipal WTP and also Pumping Stations, work on the following submittals.
Further be a single point of contact for the Lead Project Engineer/Mech and work with Electrical and Instrumentation Engineers and draughting team, Purchase team, Proposal team in getting the cost role up, E&I Documents, if required attend Customer Kick Off meetings, getting the approval from consultants/client, and closing out the DCI.
Work Related to Post Bid/Detailing Engineering.
- DCI – Document Control Index ( Electrical and C&I part)
- Electrical Equipment Layout for Switch Yard
- Electrical Equipment Layout for Indoor Substation
- Sizing Calculations for all Electrical Equipment’s
- Relay Setting calculation
- Earthling Calculation & Layout
- Lighting Protection Calculation & Layout
- Lighting Calculation & Layout
- Motor Identification drawing/layout
- SLD of different distribution boards
- Typical Control Schematics of HT/LT Incomer
- Breaker Operated Motor feeder
- Preparation of Specifications of Transformer, HT/LT Switch gear, DG Sets, Isolator, Bus Duct, HT/LT Motor, HT/LT Cable, Motor control Center, Power control centers, Power distribution boards, Lighting Panels, Instruments, all type of cables, PLC & SCADA System etc.
- Techno commercial evaluation and preparation of Bid tabs of Transformer, HT/LT Switch gear, DG Sets, Isolator, Bus Duct, HT/LT Motor, HT/LT Cable, Motor control Center, Power control centers, Power distribution boards, Lighting Panels, Cables, Field Instruments, PLC & SCADA System
- Unidirectional/Bidirectional /LT motor
- Cable Routing Layout, Cable Schedule, Junction Box Schedule
- Preparation of RFQ for Electrical and C&I related Installation work
- Aid in Preparation of O&M Manuals, Vendor manuals, E&I manuals
- Review of vendor drawings of all Electrical and Instrumentation equipment and providing Manufacturing clearances
- Coordination with civil, process and mechanical teams in finalizing the Civil Structural GA
- Inspection of major electrical equipment’s
Work Related to Pre Bid/Proposals Engineering.
- Reading the complete tender documents and its tech specifications
- Preparation of Pre bid queries
- Reading the clarifications of Pre bid
- Responsible for preparation of BOQ/BOM with cost estimates and proposals stage drawings
- Preparation of Technical Offer
Attributes and Competencies:
Minimum Professional/Educational Qualification and Exp:
- BE/ME in Electrical Engineering/
- 10yrs to 12yrs in similar role
- Conversant with Different industry standards Standards
Important Competencies and Knowledge Required.
- Good Communication, Problem Solving technique and presentation skills
- Core Knowledge of Electrical Engineering and C&I w.r.to Sewage Treatment plant/ Water Treatment plants
- Site Visualizations
- Dialux (for Lighting calculations)
- Can lead a team size of 4 min.
Skills and Abilities:
- A high Energy, Self-motivated, Results oriented individual
- Key Team player
- Strong Technical, communication and inter-personnel capabilities
- Good Listener
- Decision maker
- Takes ownerships
- Accept new challenges
- Flexible to work at different working conditions
- Travel to customer and supplier visits
- Visit to value centers