Assistant Manager - Product (Treatment / Dewatering / Smart City)
Job Purpose: One-sentence description of the overall purpose/mission of the job; the rationale of why the job exists and how it contributes to the company.
To facilitate and Support operations to enhance the Quality of the Products and services, Customer satisfaction.
To set the guidelines, SOPs and processes to control the Quality of incoming, outgoing products
Goals and Objectives: Several bullet points for setting performance objectives.
- Develop and implement Quality Processes to govern the quality of incoming and outgoing products
- Define threshold limits and SOPs for the processes to assure the quality of product falls within the limits of specified and acceptability.
- Sound knowledge of STP-Treatment Technologies, Water treatment processes, In-depth Knowledge of Electro mechanical Equipment
- Manufacturing knowledge of different equipment like Gates, Screen, Centrifuge, Motor & Blowers etc. is essential
- Becoming a major change agent for bring in the culture Total Quality Management at all levels of manufacturing.
- Analyze causes of deviations from the limits and propose Corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate with Projects or Sales department to get the QAP approved by Customers.
- Act as a representative for Quality of Customer in our premises.
- Develop and Introduce World class Quality assurance techniques.
- To Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities and compare whether the designed processes produce stated quality requirements.
- To establish the traceability and identification of the components and products.
- To resolve the Customer Complaints effectively, analyze customer complaints & ensure implementation of CAPA
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Responsible for NCR management, customer documentation
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for customer inspection & coordination with all stakeholders. Prepare & submit testing documents to customer.
Part 2. Describe the Person
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience).
B.E. Mechanical Engineering from reputed University or Institute.
Valid NDT & Welding certification with experience. Hand on experience with Industrial Skid & supplier handling will be an added advantage.
At least 12-15 years of working experience in quality department especially in SS/duplex material fabrication/machining, fabrication
Key Competencies Required.
- Good Communication skills
- Work independently, and proactively
- Accountability and self-management
- Knowledge of 7- Q Tools, Sattaitical Process Control
- Leadership qualities to lead a team and work in a team environment for achieving organizational goals
- Should be able to visualize plan and take preventive measures in ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Accuracy in work
- Collaboration -Consistently works effectively and cooperatively with team members and fellow project team leaders, other employees and external customers
- Team Spirit
- Problem solving capabilities
- Gently assertive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of various water treatment processes & its application
- Documentation and record of calibration instruments
- Preventive Maintenance of test instruments, Quality Management System
- Quality Audit processes, procedure and records
- International Standards and Company policies and Procedures
- Engineering Tests Techniques
- Knowledge on ISO 9000 and other quality system
Job fit highlight: the factors within the job that certain employees may find particularly satisfying or dissatisfying. Such as, heavy volume of paper work, travel into dangerous countries, opportunities to work with all kinds of people.
ERP and system support
2. Availability of competent resources
3. Policies to direct and develop the procedures and SOPs.
4. Freedom to decide actions
5. Support of peer and subordinates