Client Service Associate/Market Research
Job ID 2021-3148
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
MARKET RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, Pre-Sales
Medscape Market Research is a unique team within the Medscape Division of WebMD. Our primary goal is to help healthcare market researchers reach their target audience using our pool of highly engaged physicians and other healthcare professionals. To learn more about Medscape’s market research offering, go to: www.medscapemarketresearch.com .
The Market Research Associate is an essential member of the Client Service Pre-Sales team, working directly with other market research companies and will be the first point of contact for our established clients. The Associate will prepare and communicate feasibility and costs back to the client. Additionally, the Associate will be the point of escalation for the Client Service Delivery team and assist them in resolving recruitment issues. This person will partner with internal team members, including Sales and the Project Management Teams to ensure we are achieving high client satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Determine feasibility and prepare quotes for bid requests from assigned clients.
- Ensure that communications with clients are accurate and thorough.
- Process target lists for feasibility estimates
- Ensure timely transition of all commissioned studies to the Post-Sales teams
- Develop thorough understanding of Medscape’s ability to deliver on all types of market research requests
- Prepare and communicate a high-level plan to use various targeting and recruitment methods to meet survey quotas.
- Leverage third party data sources appropriately to maximize feasibility on studies with hard to reach targets
- Assist Client Service Delivery team in resolving recruitment issues by providing suggestions to resolve these issues.Execute and manage the fielding of quantitative market research studies, as needed
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-3 years market research experience including management of survey recruitment, online surveys
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in project management and ability to multi‐task among many different projects at once
- Must have excellent communication skills via email, phone and in‐person to manage client expectations and clearly communicate feasibility and proposed targeting
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to find solutions to recruit client’s desired survey targets.
- Experience with MS‐Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.
- MS‐Access and pivot table experience, a must.
- Bachelors in marketing, market research, statistics, technology or relevant majors.
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative market research