Job ID 2021-2822
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About the position:
The selected candidate(s) will work on following:
- Work with real world case studies in Data Science and a chance to implement various modelling techniques
- Get real life experience of working with big data in the digital marketing sphere.
- Opportunity to independently execute and lead analytical projects and assignments
- Help solve some challenging Healthcare related digital marketing problems globally. Transform business question into data requirements; collect and merge the data; analyze the data, link it to the business reality and present the results
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to study change in physician prescribing behavior as well as WebMD integrated campaign response behavior. Build analysis to understand user engagement and behaviors across various WebMD products.
- Build expertise in data preparation, data visualizations and transformations through SAS, R, Tableau and other analytical tools.
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience with data manipulation in SQL environment is a must. Knowledge of Snowflake data warehousing is good to have
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation tools such as SAS or R is a must
- Need very good expertise in using Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Excellent presentation skills required
- Experience developing statistical models like hypothesis testing, regression models, classifications models, forecasting etc is a must
- Algorithm designing and implementation skills in R or Python is required
- Tech/B.E. / MSc Statistics from premier institutes with minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th grade or CGPA score of 7 and above