Product Owner - Internship
Job ID 2021-3083
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Description: Digital Product Owner Internship - 6 months
You're studying and wanting to gain real life experience in Product Ownership for a major digital player while having an immediate impact in the healthcare industry?
We are looking for a bright and motivated intern to join our Product Management team in the Aptus Health headquarters in Paris, France.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic environment and work with various business and technology teams across the world.
You will support the management and development of web and mobile features and products which proudly serve the professional health care industry globally.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills that will help you as you begin your path towards a career in Digital Product Management.
In this exciting role, you will work with a team in charge of the management and development of products and features that support content production and distribution, and that are the core of a novel vision for our global network of sites and apps.
As part of the product team, you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of product management, including portfolio management, ideation with stakeholders and teams, customer insights, data & analytics, you will take part directly in requirements gathering, project planning, wireframing, documenting and post launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, production, design, QA, data services and marketing.
What you’ll do:
- work with a cross-functional and cross-border team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services.
- Use scrum agile methodologies to create user stories that meet the business requirements and communicate efficiently with the developers.
- Partner with the UX/UI team and business to do user research and user interface design.
- Review what was produced and make sure that the way the product has been built is actually solving user problems.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and test product releases.
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and engineering planning
- Be creative and curious and make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market need and innovations in technology
- Keep up with new technologies and market trends to constantly challenge our solutions and improve them.
- Be open-minded and ready to work in a cross-cultural environment with geographically dispersed teams.
Skills, Requirement & Experience
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience required
- Good presentation skills
- Most of the communications are done in English so a good level is required.
- Good listener, keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Problem-solver, quick-learner.
- Patient and not afraid to fail.