Job ID 2021-2907
Aptus Health, a division of the Medscape / WebMD Health Network, is a leading provider of health information services to physicians and other healthcare professionals across the globe.
Through our portals and mobile applications, we make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, and engage into gamified learning experiences.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
You have been affected by the situation of Doctors and medical staff on the frontlines of the Coronavirus fight, and you want to make an impact for the healthcare professional community?
You will support the management and development of mobile features and products which proudly serve the professional health care industry globally.
The product manager is expected to perform all product management duties including product portfolio management, ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, markets and analytic inputs, requirements gathering and project planning, documentation and wireframe preparation and post launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, production, design, QA, data services and marketing.
- Work with a cross-functional and cross-border team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Work closely with the UX/UI team on user research and user interface design
- Work closely with the engineering team to produce user stories and acceptance criteria that satisfy the business request
- Drive requirements reviews with key stakeholders to ensure understanding, and then with architects and engineers to drive the product forward.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues, and test product releases.
- Assist in plotting and planning the portfolio roadmap;
- Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and engineering planning
- Manage multiple products simultaneously and follow up with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Be creative and curious and make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market need and innovations in technology
- Be a passionate advocate for our products and possess strong communication and presentation skills;
- Be able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams, in a highly matrixed organization.
Skills, Requirement & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Systems, Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a product management role, developing mobile app products and features for a B2C or B2B audience in an agile environment.
- Proven success in launching new user engagement products and features, kick-starting new initiatives from user research and data analysis and delivering them is a phased approach.
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Fluency in English is a must-have
- Driven and passionate by what you do
- Accountable, self-sufficient, self-drive, action oriented
- Collaborative and Provocative
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations and shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Problem-solver, quick-learner
- Great translator: able to speak the language of Tech and of Business teams