Product Manager, Content Platform Innovation
Job ID 2021-3121
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are seeking a driven Product Manager who loves challenging problems and seeing their contributions deployed often, and also prefers to work on a small, startup-like team, within a much larger organization. Is that you?
Krames, a WebMD company, is the market leader in patient education and clinician solutions. You will be creating the next generation of interactive patient and clinicians solutions across the health journey. Covering the patient journey spectrum – from pre-care, to clinical settings, to after-care contexts – Krames creates innovative products that empower patients to get and stay on the path to good health. We work at the leading edge of digital care, and as a new member of our work family, you will be a part of our growing product team. In addition, you will work with other groups within WebMD to make our content and products more dynamic and data driven.
The types of things you’ll do:
- Bring your experience with content management systems and dynamic content delivery as an essential element of our overall product strategy
- Communicate the product vision, value proposition, and product roadmap to stakeholders and management
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand and drive innovation and personalization of Krames solutions.
- Partner with engineering as the product owner for your product areas to define requirements and stories, maintain business priorities, and represent the voice of customers and end users
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop user and market research and competitive analysis to inform product priorities and uncover product trends
- Collaborate with Marketing team for product communications and go to market activities
- Support sales and client services as product SME, and in answering product inquiries and helping to address client business needs
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products.
- Triage product requests and bug reports and prioritize development accordingly for the engineering team
- Monitor and communicate status of ongoing work and articulate progress, dependencies, and risks to product team, engineering and other stakeholders
- Help support all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Act as an ambassador for the product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in online and software product management and development
- Experience with content management platforms and APIs is strongly desired
- Comfortable with technical concepts and equipped to brainstorm with engineers
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product from ideation to post-launch
- Demonstrated experience managing execution of product roadmaps, gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams inclusive of business rationale, user needs, and creating functional specifications
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to present to both large and small groups
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable adjusting priorities in response to dynamic business environment
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenge the status quo