Job ID 2021-3165
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Jobson Optical Group products reach the ECPs, retailers and laboratories playing major roles in the global optical market today. From industry news, product launches, fashion trends and clinical information to research, educational programs, custom publishing and e-marketing, Jobson is the leading, single source for today's worldwide ophthalmic community. Brands include 20/20, Vision Monday, Review of Optometry, Review of Optometric Business, Women in Optometry, Review of Myopia Management, ECP Business Services, Jobson Research, Jobson Interactive and Frames Data.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing a wide range of projects that promote and support revenue generation. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in developing marketing collateral and providing support to the sales team of the company. In addition, the Marketing Specialist functions in a support role; coordinating meetings, logistics and serving as a liaison for clients as well as database and schedule maintenance and reporting.
- Assist in development of print and e-mail marketing collateral for advertising promotions and sales opportunities
- Coordinate and execute e-blasts, website metrics reporting and web banner advertising systems
- Copy-write, edit and coordinate trade advertising campaigns
- Manage scheduling of promotional calendar
- Report on email deployment metrics to advertisers
- Provide sales support and tradeshow/live events support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 year sales/marketing experience
- Related internship experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing and organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and work as a team member in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access) proficiency is required
- Social media promotional knowledge is a plus
- Creative design and HTML/web design experience is a plus
- Google Analytics and What Counts proficiency is a plus
- Some travel required