Associate Account Manager
Job ID 2023-4875
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated client services professional to join our Account Management team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, acting as the day-to-day lead on assigned accounts, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
This job is for you if you are an organized individual, have the ability to manage multiple priorities, excel in a deadline-driven environment, and have strong communication skills with the ability to pivot. You will also have demonstrated efficiencies in project management and timeline execution.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll become part of our high-performing, and close-knit account team
- You will function as the day-to-day lead on your book of business
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits.
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Account Management
- Manage day-to-day partnership and collaboration with all departments from sale to execution and launch
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, including onsite presence as needed
- Support regular client-facing communications and adhering to client communication standards by preparing and distributing kick off materials, client status reports, contact reports, MLR meetings and follow ups, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Medscape solutions in collaboration with customer needs and objectives
- Support overall client satisfaction by providing the highest caliber customer-service experience
- Learn and exhibit a thorough understanding of Medscape process to achieve optimum efficiency and speed to market
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of revenue delivery and supporting overall team revenue goals
- Client travel as required
- Project Management
- Collaborate with internal teams including Project Managers throughout the development lifecycle to ensure overall project health, including asset review, internal kick off meetings, Client reviews, quality checks, etc.
- Partner with Sales to help meet client and internal goals and improve overall business performance
- Focus on high-quality client deliverables and error-free launches
- Demonstrate overall process compliance and mastery
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree preferred or will consider related experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience.
- Account Management
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Account Management
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our clients have the best experience possible delivering flawless execution across all projects
- Passion for organization and documentation skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Understanding of digital advertising
- Familiarity with HCP-based clients including MLR process
- Project Management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize among competing tasks
- Knowledge of the creative process in relation to digital marketing materials
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
Some Perks we offer:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available
- Full medical, vision, dental benefit
- Generous time-off policy and paid holiday schedule
- Access to senior management
- Robust company-wide and individual-level learning & development programs
- Comprehensive 90 day onboarding program
- Paid volunteer day
- 401K matching
- Transit commuter program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Family building support & parental leave
- Casual dress code/jeans every day work environment
- Employee discounts
Salary Range: $60,000 - $65,000