Sr Dir, Product Management and Commercial Lead
Job ID 2021-2865
QxMD is a mobile-first, digital platform that is relied on by >3 million global healthcare providers to stay up to date with medical research and apply it at the point of care. As a subsidiary of Medscape/WebMD, we collaborate with the Medscape Network to improve healthcare at a global scale.
We offer the opportunity to meaningfully impact software products that help doctors & healthcare professionals improve patient care and save lives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Director, Product Management & Commercial Lead at QxMD, a WebMD company
A unique opportunity to grow a digital/mobile healthcare business unit with a start-up feel, with all the supports of a large corporate infrastructure
- You will assume a critical role at QxMD and drive commercial growth, user engagement and customer satisfaction for QxMD's suite of medical apps.
- You will create a strategy that allows our medical apps to continue to serve our global healthcare audience while also driving revenue growth by serving our commercial partners
- You will craft & oversee a product roadmap that will yield product improvements and support doctors' need to apply evidence-based medicine in clinical practice, while also supporting the needs of our commercial partners.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders including internal engineering/design/development team, commercial partners, physician influencers, healthcare organizations & corporate leadership
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying HCP needs and use proven methodologies to measure the impact of software enhancements
- Understand the balance between being data-driven while also leveraging creativity & inspiration to craft amazing user experiences
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Scientific training, product management or product development experience all considered assets
- With a focus on the medical affairs teams within the pharmaceutical industry, you will grow revenues while delighting our customers with solutions that solve their pain points in an increasingly remote and digital post-COVID world
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 10 years overall relevant experience with at least 7 years’ experience in business development, marketing, and/or product management within healthcare, media, live events or relevant sector
- Proven track record of launching or supporting digital or medical education products
- Proven track record of customer obsession & revenue growth, not limited to growing sales & revenues with P&L accountability
- Strong quantitative & analytical problem-solving experience
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience working with the pharmaceutical industry on programs that support physician knowledge acquisition or education
- Well-defined leadership ability and track record of supporting your team
- Should be available to join in 30 days or less