Content Product Owner
Job ID 2021-2906
Aptus Health, a division of the Medscape / WebMD Health Network, is a leading provider of health information services to physicians and other healthcare professionals across the globe.
Through our portals and mobile applications, we make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, and engage into gamified learning experiences.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
As a global Network of brands, we are operating in a very dynamic environment with multiple affiliates and new acquisitions each year, supported by global solutions across the entire publishing process.
In this context, we are looking for an energetic Technical Product Manager to join our Product Management team in the Aptus Health headquarters in Paris, France.
In this position you will work closely with stakeholders across Editorial and Commercial teams within the entire Health Vertical and you will work hand in hand with data scientists, product managers & back end developers to manage and develop content enrichment products that support monetization & personalization.
You will be tasked to develop & integrate these products into our network-wide publishing ecosystem and to design a robust and scalable solutions architecture.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with ML and backend solutions.
As the Technical Product Manager your role will be to:
- Work with cross-functional and cross-border teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into initiatives to enhance existing capabilities or create new features and services.
- Identify and prioritize the work assigned to the teams you’re working with using a scrum agile framework and be accountable for the delivery of epics, user stories and tasks.
- Regularly deliver reports on how initiatives are advancing and analyze their impact
- Review the technical solutions proposed by engineers with a critical mind to push the boundaries of what we can design.
- Define and enrich the metrics that will show how our work is making an impact on the network.
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and engineering planning and raise alerts when necessary.
- Make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market needs and innovations in technology.
- Keep up with new technologies and market trends to constantly challenge our solutions and improve them especially in the AI space.
- Be open-minded and ready to work in a cross-cultural environment with geographically dispersed teams.
Skills, Requirement & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Product management.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience required
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Past experiences working with machine learning, deep learning and AI solutions is a plus.
- Able to communicate with various entities in the company
- Good listener, keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to present complex technical information in a synthetic, easy to understand manner.
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Problem-solver, quick-learner.
- Fail fast mentality.