Lead Client Program Manager
Job ID 2021-3043
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Program Manager will develop and leverage a comprehensive understanding Medscape platform and reporting capabilities, campaign-related vernacular, and client reporting requirements, to facilitate implementation, anticipate roadblocks, coordinate issue resolution, monitor performance, implement standards, and serve as a source of implementation authority and expertise for client facing engagements.
The Program Manager will be responsible for oversight of the external trigger campaign implementations for select marquee clients. This individual will provide high-level campaign oversight, ensures internal/external alignment on program requirements, execution, and expectations, keeps track of all challenges/remediation plans; catalogs all new enhancement requests, leads discussions and regular check-ins and spearhead efforts on issue mgmt. and resolution, and monitors program health and performance in coordination with Business Analyst and Data Analytics teams. The Program Manager will be responsible for regularly reporting out on progress to internal and external stakeholders.
From a client-facing perspective, the Program Manager will provide a source of consistency and implementation expertise, leveraging experience to develop best practices and support smooth execution of new campaigns and capabilities request; supports standardized approaches to implementation solutions, and provides framework for end-to-end NBE implementation requirements The Program Manager will work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst and Technical Implementation Manager to catalog and document internal SOPs aligned to the client requirements. The program manager will also support ad hoc performance inquiries from client partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of client services experience
- 5+ years of project management and/or account management experience desired or other related experience; pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- 3 years of client-facing experience in pharma, medical, healthcare
- Analytics background or experience is strongly preferred
- Familiarity or strong interest in backend systems/data infrastructure capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus