Development Editor, Interactive Content
Job ID 2021-2969
Frontline Medical Communications, Inc., a division of Medscape, is one of the healthcare industry's largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge?, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and Hemedicus.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
High-Level Job Description
The Development Editor will work with editorial and other stakeholders on interactive--such as MD-IQ--and other content covering clinical conditions as needed for physician audiences.
- Research clinical condition and relevant clinical practice and treatment guidelines
- Provide clinical writing and editing, capturing appropriate interactive elements
- Ensure consistency through major revisions
- Work with physician experts to ensure accuracy
- Oversee timely delivery at each editorial stage, working with vendors and internal writers as appropriate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital medical publishing
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-starter
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- BA or equivalent experience required
- Experience with educational or interactive content preferred
- Medical writing experience
- Project Management experience
- Google Suite experience