Job ID 2021-2734
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Digital Production Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling tasks related to the production of educational content on Medscape.org. The ideal candidate will display strong attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and a firm grasp of the English language - both written and spoken.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in online publishing preferred
- Experience with content management systems
- Competency with MS Office and basic software programs
- Strong communication skills in English
- Acute attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office, Photoshop/graphics software programs
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar area
- Thoroughly learn about Medscape.org’s full selection of products and becoming a subject matter expert on our site
- Clearly communicating with other Medscape departments, particularly editors and project managers
- Working with coders to understand and execute requests from editorial department
- Managing deadlines and schedules to make sure production timelines are kept
- Learning and understanding our production software and several different supporting systems
- URL creation and management
- Creating special pages for live events