Account Manager, Consumer
Job ID 2021-3021
Tomorrow Networks is a division of WebMD. We are the leading provider of location-based, data-driven mobile advertising solutions for health and lifestyle brands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven, multi-tasking environment. The candidate should be able to manage multiple priorities with urgency, possess strong account leadership, customer relationship expertise, detailed and clear communication skills - with a particular focus on efficient project execution and client satisfaction.
- Member of a broader account team supporting campaign implementation, tactical strategy, and program delivery across a range of clients: pharma, consumer packaged goods, and health systems
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, providing day-to-day management and oversight of client engagements under tight deadlines and evolving requests
- Assist with organic account growth & client development; developing, maintaining and growing client relationships
- Address and triage client questions and requests, serving a main point of contact
- Support Med Legal calls to ensure branded assets are approved by the client
- Compile and present campaign kickoff materials, conduct weekly status calls and provide contact reports
- Communicate client needs and expectations clearly across development teams, while quarterbacking processes and procedures for complex product offerings
- Partner with Project Management to facilitate smooth project development and execution with a watchful eye on timeline management (within WorkFront tool) to ensure alignment to client KPIs- positively impacting future business and on-time launch and revenue delivery
- Support internal team with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, preempting these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues and bottlenecks where necessary
- Possess familiarity with standard media plans, understanding of sales performance benchmarks and metrics
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing Solutions, Project Management, Program Marketing, Media Planning, Ad Operations, Editorial, Publishing, Web Dev, and Finance
- Meet consistently with internal and external development teams to manage implementation (timelines, assets, progress, client deliverables, reports).
- Support branded creative development ensuring assets are within client quality, meet KPIs, and are ready for review. Ensure high-quality output, reflective of consistently creative and user-friendly product
- Able to partner with interdepartmental partners to support the overall health of each account
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of project management and/or account management experience desired or other related experience; pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Proven experience in customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like WorkFront)
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with wholistic data analysis of media and sponsorship plans and delivery
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute