Business Development Manager
Job ID 2021-2973
MediQuality a division of Medscape (WebMD), is the leading information site for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. It provides the latest medical news and insights from experts, essential information on medicines and diseases, and practice-relevant continuing medical education sessions. Our mission to improve care by providing clear and relevant clinical information and essential resources to healthcare professionals. We are a company on a human scale while being part of an international group with a real passion for digital & continuous innovation.
Your new role
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible to develop your own portfolio of prospects (hunting) and easily expand your network in the Pharmaceutical Industry. You will be the responsible person for the portfolio you have built up and will develop a strong long-term partnership with your clients.
- Reporting to your sales manager, you will cover all stages of the sales cycle: prospection, approach prospects with the right opportunities at the right times, discussing clients’ needs, presenting our tailor-made services & digital solutions, negotiating and following up on proposals sent, closing the deals, maintaining client relations and briefing project managers on each new sold project.
- You will adopt a consultative selling approach to define and recommend an integrated project plan in line with the clients’ challenges. Attentive listening and analysis of our clients' needs are essential in order to present your recommendations and design the projects.
- You will develop and follow a monthly sales plan in order to define clear actions to reach your sales targets.
- For each project, you will have to define the objectives and KPI's in order to communicate them in a clear briefing to the Project Managers.
- You will also supervise each project with the team, to ensure the good execution of the project and the satisfaction of your customer; the quality of service is indeed at the heart of the MediQuality offer.
- You will also communicate proactively with the client throughout the project and particularly at the end of the project to interpret and present the results obtained.
What you'll need to bring
- Bilingual - French and Dutch.
- Higher Education degree or similar in a proven sales experience & sales results.
- Result driven with the willingness to embrace new challenges.
- Basic knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry is required, good knowledge of the market can be a strong asset.
- Passion for digital & innovation.
- Strong communication skills and can easily establish new relationships. Not afraid to look for new prospects and contacts all the time.
- Team player and prioritize the needs of the sales team/company when necessary.
What you can expect from us
- A market leading basic salary
- A strong commission plan designed to ensure you are rewarded handsomely for your efforts
- A great team that's ready to welcome and set you up for success
- Flexibility to work in our offices or from home
Our values and expectations are part of the DNA of each of our employees and form an important part of our culture. These include Transparency, Respect, Teamwork and Quality in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.