Promotional Project Lead - MLR
Job ID 2021-2619
Frontline Medical Communications, Inc., a division of Medscape, is one of the healthcare industry's largest medical communications companies and a leader in digital, print, and live events. The Company leads in HCP-level targeting and is ranked 1st in combined web and print engagements. With MDedge™, our state-of-the-art integrated web portal, and audited email database, FMC meets the marketing challenges of our clients with superior reach, optimal sponsorship opportunities, and flexible advertising programs. FMC delivers award-winning, indexed, clinical reviews; practice and policy information; and medical news daily from on-site reporting at major medical meetings, many in collaboration with notable societies, medical associations, and opinion leaders. FMC produces live events, digital click-for-credit, and CME in affiliation with Global Academy for Medical Education, LLC and Hemedicus.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Program Management Lead will lead promotional program development both externally and internally at Frontline Medical Communications. She/he will oversee the coordination and resources required for all projects and direct internal and outside service
resources. She/he will assign projects to individual project managers and may retain several projects to manage directly.
The Frontline promotional program department works directly with both external clients and internal departments to facilitate the complete project lifecycle from kick-off to delivery. Programs include print/digital supplements, promotional articles, expert interviews, expert
roundtables and microsites.
- Demonstrates effective day-to-day partnership and collaboration with all departments from sale to execution and launch including inquiries from sales
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships, including onsite presence as needed
- Supporting regular client-facing communications and adhering to client communication standards by preparing and distributing kick off materials, client status reports, contact reports, MLR meetings and follow ups, etc.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of Frontline solutions in collaboration with customer needs and objectives
- Supports overall client satisfaction in collaboration with sales, by providing the highest caliber customer-service experience
- Communicate deliverables status to management
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of Frontline process to achieve optimum efficiency and speed to market
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of revenue delivery and supporting overall team revenue goals
- Ability to analyze and improve internal processes and engage with companywide initiatives
- Own development process and improvements for assigned Pharmas or Brands
- Support ongoing Pharma or Brand training within the organization
- Retain program management responsibilities, including Timeline management, asset tracking and trafficking, communication with clients and faculty, routing materials through pharmaceutical medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review, facilitate/coordinate editing and proofreading of materials, develop copy for traffic drivers
- Must have 5 or more years’ experience in a client facing role managing professional promotional projects for or on behalf of pharmaceutical companies including MLR experience
- Medical publishing experience is desired
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Previous experience as a project manager and/or program delivery is desirable
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral—are critical to this position